A day with Darth Vader A day with Darth Vader

lol!

very funny! great animation and all too, what is that clown song though i cant help but tell myself that ive heard that somewhere else.. any ways great job, the ripped sound effects from vadar were funny.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

The clwon song is from a japanes pokemon song.

AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!! AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!!

use your creativity better!

it is well animated but, my god!
this is really disturbing i couldn't even finiah watching the whole thing... i exited as soon as i saw that girl sitting on that boys ... omg! Itrs obvious you want attention but, i don't think you would need to do something so stupid as this to get it. You are an awesome animator... put it to better use!
shame on your tush

Mario Vs. Sonic V Mario Vs. Sonic V

haha

nice it made me chuckle!

Battle Royale Quiz v1.3 Battle Royale Quiz v1.3

huh

what is battle royale???? some anime show? well good luck next time

09165958279kevin responds:

what the hell is wrong with you?

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

WOW

WHY NOT UPDATE V.2??? It has less then 5 k views moron, i dunoo why nobody blew the whistle before, this clearly is cheating.

chuanasa responds:

In version 2.0, it has 11k of viewers already. You can take a look. Actually I tried to update it and got the message that I can't edit it. That's why I have to resubmit this version 3.0... Don't worry. I won't submit again anymore. ;) Sorry bout that.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

wow

I love this game, everything is in balance, the sound, the graphics, it all just fits in so perfectly. The game is going to be groundbreaking. I am so tired of all these sequals and prequals and what-not. Alien Hominid for the console is going to revolutionaize a link between games and newgrounds. All my 5 belong to this. <3 YUKA